Reflection On Overall Blog Development

I liked what this assignment opened a new horizon for me and I had to saying about letting our students blog. A few of the key statments which made me was: for ownership, for excitement and for conversation. I feel as though these are all key in the process of helping a student learn. When a student has ownership over something they feel more important and that the tool they are using is more important. When a student is excited about something then they are more capable of learning because it is triggering an emotion inside of them that will spark their attention. Lastly I feel it's important for students to learn to communicate with their teacher, their fellow classmates as well with themselves. If they are able to have an open path of communication I feel as though they will be able to know their strengths and understand what they are being taught. Conversational skills are key to helping a student build confidence in themselves and to help them believe in what they can be! Blogging seems to hold important values that will allow a student to progress as a person by setting goals and seeing what they have accomplished because they wrote it down and saved it!

However this documentation is my personal reflection in developing my educational portfolio.Click here to read it. Thank You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment